Tuesday, April 7, 2009

My credentials in music

Please allow me to introduce myself. My name is Scott Kevin Camp. All my life I have loved music. I sing at karaoke shows several times a week. I am a music junkie as they say. These blogs will allow me to pass along information that I know about music to those of you that are interested in music and to other music junkies like myself.

I love many different types of music from the 60's, 70's, 80's, and some 90's. My knowledge on the older stuff is much greater but I do have some knowledge of the newer stuff. Plus we can learn together. I am looking forward to sharing my wealth of information on artists such as Bryan Adams, Aerosmith, Ambrosia, Bad Company, The Beatles, The Bee Gees, The Cars, Chicago, Alice Cooper, David Coverdale, Creed, Dennis De Young, Dokken, The Doobie Brothers, Duran Duran, The Eagles, Foreigner, Andy Gibb, Lou Gramm, Hall & Oats, Billy Idol, Jimi Jamison, Jefferson Starship, Billy Joel, Howard Jones, Tom Jones, Eric Johnson, Journey, Kansas, King's X, Kiss, John Lennon, Little River Band, Living Colour, Kenny Loggins, Steve Lukather, Dave Mason, Paul McCartney, Mr. Big, Ted Nugent, David Pack, Steve Perry, Tom Petty, Player, The Police, Evis Presley, Prince, Queen, Trevor Rabin, Cliff Richard, Rush, Sade, Richie Sambora, The Scorpions, Bob Seger, Jeff Scott Soto, Spandau Ballet, Rick Springfield, Billy Squire, Scott Stapp, Rod Stewart, Sting, Marty Stuart, Styx, Survivor, Talisman, Third World, 38 Special, Thompson Twins, George Thorogood, Toto, Pat Travers, Van Halen, Gino Vannelli, Stevie Ray Vaughan, Vixen, Steve Walsh, White Lion, Whitesnake, Yes, ZZ Top, and many, many more! I know I've missed many more of my favorites! Just ask if you don't see one of your favorites in my list!

No comments:

Post a Comment